Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

its fry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks H@rry! People keep asking me why I glue animals to rocks. LoL!

LOL. great line...
Congrats!!

I'm in need of a new job that is going to provide some specialization/training/direction. I know I'll be provided for.
I always have been. Patience and prayer wins.

Rev, you rock!
...and this site will continue to flourish.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mike she is beautiful!!!

BTW ALL of you ROCK! :D

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This R2R site is a very friendly and family oriented forum filled with really nice people .... starting with the owner himself ... Rev :angel: , MarvinsReef, Jendub etc.!!

Thx,
Paul

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike----- congrats on the new addition! she is a cutie :)

sara--- sorry to hear about your loss.

MikeB

R2R Web Admin & Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found out I have to have surgery Monday to repair my fractured Fibula. I will be getting rods and plates in my left ankle. After I found that out yesterday, I talked to my mom and she said she has to go for an ultrasound Wednesday because of an abnormality in her left breast. Let hope that it's nothing serious.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev and everyone else who had me in their prayers,

I would like to say thanks.

It's funny (although I should have expected it) my prayers were answered, but, not how I wanted.

Let me explain.

I wanted out of a situation that I, as a man, had deemed "bad". And, to most people's eyes, it was. Enter prayer and finally giving up and giving in.

Not only am I not out of the situation, I am in it for the long haul now. Things have drastically improved as far as my home life. Sure, it could be better, but, I am now hopeful for the future and progress.

I have bought a house and moved and majorly improved our quality of life by doing so. I rest better at night and the kids are happy, making friends and adjusting to their new school.

I know this is long winded, but, I just had to let you all know that answers come. Maybe not the answer you wanted...it WILL be the answer you NEEDED.

God bless you all and keep up the good work!

Thanks again,
Steven
(dantimdad)

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my unemployment ran out and they won't allow my extension because I am going to school. Although I attended school full time with all my previous jobs, Kansas refuses to extend my unemployment because they feel I can't get a job while attending it soo... Please pray that I am able to find employment.

Thank you Rev this is an awesome idea.

-Ryan

HOLLIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just wanted to say as a new person on this forum.. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY AWESOME IDEA!

underwaterfirefighter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Browns, best wishes to you and yours. Ihope and pray everything goes well for you and your mother. I have to go to an orthopedic doc next week for my left foot. My wife accidentally ran over with her car. initial x-rays indicate at least one fracture/break in the top of the foot. Being a self employed contractor it may be bad news for several weeks.
Rev, thanks for such a great site, forum, and community as a whole. R2R staff, mods and members keep up the great work making this the best site ever!
Dave

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this thread and it made me happy to see everyone coming together to make sure everyone else is ok. Everyday I pray for my father. He is doing good now but he has lived a hard life and has many health problems. He has done so much for my mother, brother, and I. I just pray his health stays good till me and my Fiance can get married and have our first child, his first grandchild. I never really got the change to know my grandparents and I don't want my children to not know him. if is funny when you are growing up your parents are just mean and make you do stuff because they can. When you grow up and look back you relize they made you the person you are today.

MikeB

R2R Web Admin & Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My surgery went good, I have been recouping this week. We found out Wednesday that my Mom DOES NOT have breast cancer. It was a calcium deposit in he left breast. It was great news.

Thanks everyone

I have found out I have to have surgery Monday to repair my fractured Fibula. I will be getting rods and plates in my left ankle. After I found that out yesterday, I talked to my mom and she said she has to go for an ultrasound Wednesday because of an abnormality in her left breast. Let hope that it's nothing serious.

dbarker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blackhawk fan!! I am sooo sorry I haven't checked our prayer site in a while but if I had I would have told you be concerned about a c-section. Any surgery is cause for concern, my second child was c section and the end result was the same as yours! A very beautiful and healthy baby! I will add that even after 22 years the scar still itches sometimes! (That may be too information!) My very best wishes and prayers for you and your family!

Sara B. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom and grandmother within 6 months of each other, the two most important women in my life. It has just been such an inconsolable loss for me, so know that you are in my prayers!

Debbie

Last edited:

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blackhawk fan!! I am sooo sorry I haven't checked our prayer site in a while but if I had I would have told you be concerned about a c-section. Any surgery is cause for concern, my second child was c section and the end result was the same as yours! A very beautiful and healthy baby! I will add that even after 22 years the scar still itches sometimes! (That may be too information!) My very best wishes and prayers for you and your family!

Sara B. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom and grandmother within 6 months of each other, the two most important women in my life. It has just been such an inconsolable loss for me, so know that you are in my prayers!

Debbie

My wife has had 4 c-sections and the second one was the only one that itched....

With that said Sunday I will be getting baptised. So lets pray that the good lord doesnt come take us to see him till after I get baptised... If it happens before then I wont complain but I would like to profess my faith to him even more before he does.

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe its time I ask for some extra Prayer. I have been out of work from April 1st and things don't look any better for a Construction Project Supt. job around the Chicago area.

John

Last edited:

Harry_Y

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm praying for ya'll

Keep me in your prayers for the Lord to keep working
with me, and for his favor in me finding a job.

Thank you!

---

A quick testimony: I got laid off on 9/11/2009, and it kinda
blew me out of the water. It had me pretty worried.
(worried how to pay the bills, etc.)

My wife came to me last week and said we are fine finacially
and we even had a little excess money. She gave me about
$200 to help build my frag system (I was planning on building
it after I found a new job).

As I was building it I was thinking how much the lord blesses me.
Actually it was more "Thank You Lord" as I was building it.

We have an Awesome God!

Back