Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a job interview on Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time. If I am hired I have the potential to double/triple my income.. and I will have the majority of weekends off. after having worked retail for 30 years weekends are almost as important as the increase in income. if you would please say a prayer for favor.

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a job interview on Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time. If I am hired I have the potential to double/triple my income.. and I will have the majority of weekends off. after having worked retail for 30 years weekends are almost as important as the increase in income. if you would please say a prayer for favor.

Good Luck!

Hope you get it.

seaplane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck.

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LoneStarReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for our church family. Our youth pastor and his wife are good friends of ours. This past Thursday they lost their 2yo son. He died suddenly in his sleep. Such a tragic loss. They were at our house just a week ago and their son was playing with my boys and chasing our dog around. So hard to believe....

optibob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for our church family. Our youth pastor and his wife are good friends of ours. This past Thursday they lost their 2yo son. He died suddenly in his sleep. Such a tragic loss. They were at our house just a week ago and their son was playing with my boys and chasing our dog around. So hard to believe....
I`m so sorry for your loss, TIME is so much more valuable than money!!!

CenlaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so very sorry for the loss... praying.

CenlaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying that you get this job if it will be a help to you and your family. It sure sounds like it!

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I don't post on the forum often but read it just about every day. Anyway, Our son was born yesterday and ended up getting transferred to the NICU today. We would really appreciate your prayers.

- Preston

SpartaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I don't post on the forum often but read it just about every day. Anyway, Our son was born yesterday and ended up getting transferred to the NICU today. We would really appreciate your prayers.

- Preston

Congrats! God bless

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

- Preston
been there... almost 27 years ago my first born spent a week in the nicu immediately after birth. he was very sick but they are also very strong. praying for you! its Scary. listen to your heart, and the doctors.. in that order.. the nurses will tell you more listen to them most of all. they really know what is going on.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back