Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Please keep my family and me in your prayers. My wife, Marianne, passed from this life into the presence of her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We have the funeral planned for Saturday. I have a pastor friend of mine who will be officiating the service, except for my giving the sermon. I know this will be hard, yet I really want to speak of her life and her persevering eternal hope even through her years of suffering since her cancer diagnosis in 2018. This largely explains why I have been very inactive with online reefing forums.

https://www.fallcreekfuneral.com/obituary/MARIANNE-OLIVIER
 
Please keep my family and me in your prayers. My wife, Marianne, passed from this life into the presence of her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We have the funeral planned for Saturday. I have a pastor friend of mine who will be officiating the service, except for my giving the sermon. I know this will be hard, yet I really want to speak of her life and her persevering eternal hope even through her years of suffering since her cancer diagnosis in 2018. This largely explains why I have been very inactive with online reefing forums.

https://www.fallcreekfuneral.com/obituary/MARIANNE-OLIVIER
I don’t know you or your family but I do know the sadness of corruption. “Jesus wept.” You are in my prayers especially that you will find peace in His promises that Shepherd David spoke about in the 23 psalm- shalom.
 
I am deeply sorry for your loss. You and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers. May the cherished memories of Marianne bring you comfort in this time of sorrow. My deepest sympathies. My heart goes out to you.
 
Please keep my family and me in your prayers. My wife, Marianne, passed from this life into the presence of her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We have the funeral planned for Saturday. I have a pastor friend of mine who will be officiating the service, except for my giving the sermon. I know this will be hard, yet I really want to speak of her life and her persevering eternal hope even through her years of suffering since her cancer diagnosis in 2018. This largely explains why I have been very inactive with online reefing forums.

https://www.fallcreekfuneral.com/obituary/MARIANNE-OLIVIER

I am so sorry for this great loss to you and your family. Reading her obituary gave a small glimpse as to what an amazing woman she was. Heaven sure gained a good one.

We are praying for you as a family and staff of R2R.

Please let us know if we can do anything for you.
 
Please pray for my cousin and aunt. I grew up with cousin Mel and she is like a sister to me. She’s in her last stages of lung cancer. It metastasized to her brain, lymph nodes, and kidneys. She’s been a trooper through it all. I can’t remember one time that she’s complained. She’s taken no pain medication, even after brain surgery.

She’s now too weak to walk and can’t keep any food down. Her mother, my aunt who is like a 2nd mom, is helping take care of her. My aunt is a very frail 84 year-old with many health issues herself.

My mom and I are cooking, cleaning, and helping care for them both. My mom is 86 but still able to help some. The four of us are so close - It’s just a tough time for my family right now.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated.
 
Please pray for my cousin and aunt. I grew up with cousin Mel and she is like a sister to me. She’s in her last stages of lung cancer. It metastasized to her brain, lymph nodes, and kidneys. She’s been a trooper through it all. I can’t remember one time that she’s complained. She’s taken no pain medication, even after brain surgery.

She’s now too weak to walk and can’t keep any food down. Her mother, my aunt who is like a 2nd mom, is helping take care of her. My aunt is a very frail 84 year-old with many health issues herself.

My mom and I are cooking, cleaning, and helping care for them both. My mom is 86 but still able to help some. The four of us are so close - It’s just a tough time for my family right now.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated.
I will pray for all four of you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new