Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

animatedcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please Keep My Wife and kids in your prayers, My Father in law who lives with us was rushed to the Hospital last night. He has been having breathing issues and severe coughing the past few days. We finally said enough is enough and called 911 agaisnt his choice.

He tested positive for c-19 and is now In the ICU.
Said a prayer - God bless you guys and your father in law

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
There's a few prayer requests here during a very trying world and pandemic

1615749265795.png

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am asking for prayers for my neighbors son who is 23 and lost his right leg above the knee do to being hit, ejected from motorcycle into on coming suv who pinned him.
Prayers and thoughts sent!!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So sorry to hear

1620962311618.png

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am asking for prayers for my neighbors son who is 23 and lost his right leg above the knee do to being hit, ejected from motorcycle into on coming suv who pinned him.

Praying for him!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers also for his parents and family as they try to process and be strong for their child. God Bless....

PartyAB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just about his age (back in 2005) when I had a car accident that left me with minimal usage of my left leg so I know what he’s going through. It was hard at the time but God used my accident to show me my need to rely on Him; through the recovery process I ended up finally getting together with the woman who is now my wife of 13 years. God can use anything! Praying for him.

Side note: Being bed ridden for most of a year was when I got into this hobby; being able to watch and care for the fish brought me a lot of peace during that difficult time.

Last edited:

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking for prayers for my nephew, and more importantly now, my brother (his father) and his family. Got word that my nephew may have committed suicide last weekend. He's been in the army (intelligence) for years. I know he had been stationed in Afghanistan and other places that he could not talk about. I find the suicide conclusion hard to believe as we had just talked to him a couple weeks ago. He had recently been promoted and had lots of plans. He was even building up some new furniture while we were talking. None of his buddies are buying the suicide conclusion either. We may never know for sure.
This SUCKS! Eight years ago my best friend committed suicide but I completely understand the reasoning behind that one. This one I do not. Still, I wish these wonderful people could see the devastation it leaves in it's wake. I know everyone at some point sort of contemplates it, but if it ever becomes real, PLEASE reach out. The results of doing it are not worth it!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Asking for prayers for my nephew, and more importantly now, my brother (his father) and his family. Got word that my nephew may have committed suicide last weekend. He's been in the army (intelligence) for years. I know he had been stationed in Afghanistan and other places that he could not talk about. I find the suicide conclusion hard to believe as we had just talked to him a couple weeks ago. He had recently been promoted and had lots of plans. He was even building up some new furniture while we were talking. None of his buddies are buying the suicide conclusion either. We may never know for sure.
This SUCKS! Eight years ago my best friend committed suicide but I completely understand the reasoning behind that one. This one I do not. Still, I wish these wonderful people could see the devastation it leaves in it's wake. I know everyone at some point sort of contemplates it, but if it ever becomes real, PLEASE reach out. The results of doing it are not worth it!!
I'm so sorry! Praying for you and your family. This is such a hard tragedy to walk through. My heart breaks for all involved.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back