Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thoughts and prayers going out for my fellow Tennesseans this morning. We had terrible storms yesterday and last evening. One small town just to the west of us received over 17” of rain. Search and rescue/recovery efforts are in effect. 10 have perished and at least 40 are still missing.
Flash flooding has devastated the entire small town of McEwen TN.

r4rlee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As most of you know, I am a Pastor first and foremost and I wanted to create a place to where any one can post if they need prayer. I believe in prayer and I want to be here for you all if you ever need me.

You can post your request here, PM, or email me. Whichever one you feel comfortable with the most.

I receive prayer PM's a lot here and now we have a place to post the prayer request if you need it.

Thank you all.
Thanks

N.Sreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mother passed away 3 years ago this November, she was 47. I still find it hard to accept that loss to know that she wont see grandchildren, or see us get married. I have a hard time with faith being raised old school catholic but I feel like I need faith in my life, to believe that my mothers still watching over my brother and me. But I struggle with doubt, please pray that I find faith again in whatever forum. Thank you all for being such a supportive community one can never be truly alone if they're a member here! I'll be saying prayers for all of you wonderful people :).

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My mother passed away 3 years ago this November, she was 47. I still find it hard to accept that loss to know that she wont see grandchildren, or see us get married. I have a hard time with faith being raised old school catholic but I feel like I need faith in my life, to believe that my mothers still watching over my brother and me. But I struggle with doubt, please pray that I find faith again in whatever forum. Thank you all for being such a supportive community one can never be truly alone if they're a member here! I'll be saying prayers for all of you wonderful people :).
Prayers of comfort to you. Remember not the loss but the good times you both shared

RJantzen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Life has been kind and harsh. Right now things are great! I'll be happy to throw positive well wishes and prayers to those that need em! Hope everyone has the strength to make the right choices. It isn't always easy. Nice post Rev

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might I suggest you watch The Chosen via a free app. The actor playing Jesus is doing a wonderful job as well as the rest of the cast. It will help to inspire your relationship to the One that said "if you have seen me you have seen the Father". Good news for all of us who need a saviour!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don't know how I hadn't seen this thread before, but I am sure glad I did.
I am a strong believer in God's power to answer prayers. I've seen and lived through some rough times where prayer is literally the only way I made it.

I would like to ask for prayers for my cousin. His name is Johnny. He has been dealing with serious mental health issues that have been misdiagnosed and untreated for a very long time. On top of this, since moving back to the states from Japan several years ago, he has been living with an abusive father.
Johnny has a son who lives in Japan who he hasn't been able to see in roughly 3 years and his wife has been trying to file for divorce in the same timeframe. International divorce is a very difficult process.
About a month ago, Johnny attempted suicide by burning his house down while still inside. He survived with minimal injuries.
Now, Johnny has been discharged from the hospital and was given proper medication! However, he has no home to return to as the house is boarded up and it is not safe for him to live with his father any longer.
Please pray for Johnny to continue to seek mental health treatment and to find a safe, stable place to live.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found out that my Sister-in-Law just past away today. My brother, who I have always looked up to, came home just a few hours ago to find his wife on the floor. Not sure of the reason yet. She was only 50 years old, way to young. I am praying for her as she takes her journey to Heaven, and I am praying for my Brother, David Bruno, who I love.

Last edited:

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found out that my Sister-in-Law just pasted away. My brother, who I have always looked up to, came home just a few hours ago to find his wife on the floor. Not sure of the reason yet. She was only 50 years old, way to young. I am prying for her as she takes her journey to Heaven, and I am prying for my Brother, David Bruno, who I love.
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

ReeferNick13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found out that my Sister-in-Law just past away today. My brother, who I have always looked up to, came home just a few hours ago to find his wife on the floor. Not sure of the reason yet. She was only 50 years old, way to young. I am praying for her as she takes her journey to Heaven, and I am praying for my Brother, David Bruno, who I love.
Prayers heading y'all's way, so sorry for your loss.

dmh41532

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for me and my family, i have some decisions to make and really don’t know what to do. For the third time in four years, my wife and another affair. I need to decide what to do, and honestly, I just can’t decide. We have two young children who will undoubtedly suffer if I leave, and yet if I stay? I just don’t know what to do.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for me and my family, i have some decisions to make and really don’t know what to do. For the third time in four years, my wife and another affair. I need to decide what to do, and honestly, I just can’t decide. We have two young children who will undoubtedly suffer if I leave, and yet if I stay? I just don’t know what to do.
Truly only the Lord can sort this out. Does your wife share your spirituality? If so there is hope. Concentrate on deepening both of your spiritual connection to Jesus the behavior will change. If she has little interest love is the only thing that brings true change, not force, manipulation guilt or shame. If she loves stories try showing her The Chosen season one to start. It is a very healthy picture of Jesus that could melt both your hearts. Jesus is the author of our lives and relationships and only He can heal us of the damage that has been done to each of us. PM me if you want other resources to strengthen your marriage.

Praying for your family right now!

dmh41532

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truly only the Lord can sort this out. Does your wife share your spirituality? If so there is hope. Concentrate on deepening both of your spiritual connection to Jesus the behavior will change. If she has little interest love is the only thing that brings true change, not force, manipulation guilt or shame. If she loves stories try showing her The Chosen season one to start. It is a very healthy picture of Jesus that could melt both your hearts. Jesus is the author of our lives and relationships and only He can heal us of the damage that has been done to each of us. PM me if you want other resources to strengthen your marriage.

Praying for your family right now!
Thank you. But I’m just not sure I want to stay. I’m just so tired of this happening. At this point I’m not sure she will ever change. I’m only 33, but I just can’t go through this again.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
As some may or may not know, several states mainly Kentucky, nissouri, Tennessee, Arkansas and Illinois.
Some not only lost their loved ones, tyanks and possessions but have lost their homes and have no where to go during this holiday season. So at this time we can at minimum offer them Prayers.

1639239471145.png

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My family and I need prayer. My wife has decided she wants a divorce, and our landlord just notified us that we need to vacate as she needs ti move in. We have no idea what we will do or where we’ll go. The housing market is especially tough in south Florida.
Prayers

Super Fly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family and I need prayer. My wife has decided she wants a divorce, and our landlord just notified us that we need to vacate as she needs ti move in. We have no idea what we will do or where we’ll go. The housing market is especially tough in south Florida.
Every new year our church starts w 21 days fasting and prayer. Yesterday’s devotional encouraged me and I’d like to share with u and hope it encourages u as well. God bless…

Your Gratitude Determines Your Attitude
In every situation you encounter there is always one thing you have complete control over: your attitude. Your attitude determines your approach and your approach to a situation or another person can escalate or de-escalate, bring tension or calm, trust or turmoil. If you truly believe that the Lord works all things together for your good, then start there. Start knowing that God is going to bring something good into every situation – that He has your best interest in mind.
I have learned through experience that a person’s attitude can tell me a lot about their level of faith. People with great faith approach situations differently because they know the battle is won before they ever enter the room. They take the high road because they know it’s not all about them. If you want to go higher with the Lord – then be humble – if you want to soar with eagles then learn patience and perseverance in the valley, knowing you are in God’s hands.

Prayer:
Father, bless and keep us today, and give us the spirit that says, “God, I’m grateful. If You never did anything else for me other than sending Your Son to die for me, it would be more than enough. Forgive me for the times I lose sight of that and develop an attitude of complaining and griping. Develop in me an attitude of gratitude that cannot be shaken. Today I will give thanks for You are good and Your love endures forever.”

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Prayers to you in all matters.
For housing.... look at Trulia, craigslist, check with Banks and realtors

PartyAB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying for you and your family.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 65 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back