Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Subsea

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every new year our church starts w 21 days fasting and prayer. Yesterday’s devotional encouraged me and I’d like to share with u and hope it encourages u as well. God bless…

Your Gratitude Determines Your Attitude
In every situation you encounter there is always one thing you have complete control over: your attitude. Your attitude determines your approach and your approach to a situation or another person can escalate or de-escalate, bring tension or calm, trust or turmoil. If you truly believe that the Lord works all things together for your good, then start there. Start knowing that God is going to bring something good into every situation – that He has your best interest in mind.
I have learned through experience that a person’s attitude can tell me a lot about their level of faith. People with great faith approach situations differently because they know the battle is won before they ever enter the room. They take the high road because they know it’s not all about them. If you want to go higher with the Lord – then be humble – if you want to soar with eagles then learn patience and perseverance in the valley, knowing you are in God’s hands.

Prayer:
Father, bless and keep us today, and give us the spirit that says, “God, I’m grateful. If You never did anything else for me other than sending Your Son to die for me, it would be more than enough. Forgive me for the times I lose sight of that and develop an attitude of complaining and griping. Develop in me an attitude of gratitude that cannot be shaken. Today I will give thanks for You are good and Your love endures forever.”

@Super Fly
Thank you for your boldness of Wisdom & Truth. It was more than encouraging, it was ENERGIZING.

James 5:13-17
“The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”

PS: starting week 2 of 21 day fast & prayer

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As most of you know, I am a Pastor first and foremost and I wanted to create a place to where any one can post if they need prayer. I believe in prayer and I want to be here for you all if you ever need me.

You can post your request here, PM, or email me. Whichever one you feel comfortable with the most.

I receive prayer PM's a lot here and now we have a place to post the prayer request if you need it.

Thank you all.
Thanks for this space to offer and receive prayers. I am a believer and seeker, always open to higher powers and believing that the power of prayer is real. In this case, I will kindly as for a simple prayer for this new business venture I have begun to dedicate my time and efforts to. Handling livestock needs all the prayers it can get, and each life is just as valuable as another, so with that said, I appreciate a prayer first and foremost to the animals we will trade, and that they all thrive and have a safe and healthy future wherever their new homes may be. Thanks everyone.

Dani305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for this space to offer and receive prayers. I am a believer and seeker, always open to higher powers and believing that the power of prayer is real. In this case, I will kindly as for a simple prayer for this new business venture I have begun to dedicate my time and efforts to. Handling livestock needs all the prayers it can get, and each life is just as valuable as another, so with that said, I appreciate a prayer first and foremost to the animals we will trade, and that they all thrive and have a safe and healthy future wherever their new homes may be. Thanks everyone.
mazal tov!

...and prayers

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello reef family. I'm asking for prayers for my dad. For the last several weeks he's been having heart attack symptoms, but all tests show no heart attack. He's always been in good health and works out regularly, but since this started he has been so fatigued that he's unable to walk across the room at times. He's been rushed to the hospital 5 different times, but despite all testing, they've been unable to find anything. Today, he's been rushed to the hospital again and is now experiencing heart attack and stroke symptoms together. I appreciate prayers for him.

The Kings Chalice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reef family. I'm asking for prayers for my dad. For the last several weeks he's been having heart attack symptoms, but all tests show no heart attack. He's always been in good health and works out regularly, but since this started he has been so fatigued that he's unable to walk across the room at times. He's been rushed to the hospital 5 different times, but despite all testing, they've been unable to find anything. Today, he's been rushed to the hospital again and is now experiencing heart attack and stroke symptoms together. I appreciate prayers for him.
Lord bless Daniels Dad.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers for Ukrainian and Russian people that God would intervene somehow and bring peace for both sides. Truly a miracle is required! I have no human wisdom that could lead to a good outcome. The bible says in your anger do not sin. So we only can control how we respond.

My human nature wants to arm myself and confront evil but that in fact leads to using evil to confront evil. Perhaps the better way is to donate money to friends who are housing up to 150 refugees per night in their health clinic in Ukraine each evening. Their facility is designed to house 40 patients yet they are opening their doors to people fleeing the city.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Prayers for Ukrainian and Russian people that God would intervene somehow and bring peace for both sides. Truly a miracle is required! I have no human wisdom that could lead to a good outcome. The bible says in your anger do not sin. So we only can control how we respond.

My human nature wants to arm myself and confront evil but that in fact leads to using evil to confront evil. Perhaps the better way is to donate money to friends who are housing up to 150 refugees per night in their health clinic in Ukraine each evening. Their facility is designed to house 40 patients yet they are opening their doors to people fleeing the city.
Agreeing with you in prayer, and I'm so thankful for the people who are actively helping the hurting during this horrific situation. Praying specifically for your friends who are helping right now.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be praying for these things that have been posted here since 2022 began. I had not been aware of one of them, and two specifically but I had kind of guessed.

My situation has improved slightly at home as all the children have moved away so it's just two sad old people trying to deal with living as best we can with the issues we have to engage with. Job wasn't alone, just a forerunner it turns out.

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, been a crazy month. My landlord is refusing to resign our lease because he wants to sell the house. Leaving my wife and 3 young kids without a place as of now to go. My Wife and I put in for a loan but the terms weren't that good. So now we're going to rent again for a year, but after spending days looking for a place we finally put in an application. Please pray for my family and I that God puts it on the landlord's heart to find favor in our applications. I've literally asked everyone an my church to pray for us then Holy Spirit led me to request here. Thank you all!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, been a crazy month. My landlord is refusing to resign our lease because he wants to sell the house. Leaving my wife and 3 young kids without a place as of now to go. My Wife and I put in for a loan but the terms weren't that good. So now we're going to rent again for a year, but after spending days looking for a place we finally put in an application. Please pray for my family and I that God puts it on the landlord's heart to find favor in our applications. I've literally asked everyone an my church to pray for us then Holy Spirit led me to request here. Thank you all!
Praying right now, man. Praying for favor with the landlord so that you guys are able to have your home.

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praise report!
We didn't get approved with this house, we applied for another one. Denied. (my dog was to large). Applied to another house and God provided! The Lord was showing my wife and I patience. He also built our faith and trust in Him in more ways then I can describe. Cant anyone tell me God or the power of prayer isn't real. Thank you EVERYONE who has prayed for my family and I.

TMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praise report!
We didn't get approved with this house, we applied for another one. Denied. (my dog was to large). Applied to another house and God provided! The Lord was showing my wife and I patience. He also built our faith and trust in Him in more ways then I can describe. Cant anyone tell me God or the power of prayer isn't real. Thank you EVERYONE who has prayed for my family and I.
Praise the Lord Brother that's great He is awesome

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, I'd like to ask for prayer for our new puppy, Maya. We just got her on Friday night and then found out she was sick when we got her home. Took her to a vaccine clinic on Saturday where she was treated for worms, but the vet there suspected that she might have something else too (but had no way to test at the clinic). Took her to our regular vet on Monday, and she was diagnosed with parvo. The vet says it's a touch and go situation, and that there's just no way to know if she'll make it at this point. We're giving her IV fluid treatment and asking friends to pray with us for her recovery.

This is Maya.
20220513_230536.jpg