Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey everyone, I'd like to ask for prayer for our new puppy, Maya. We just got her on Friday night and then found out she was sick when we got her home. Took her to a vaccine clinic on Saturday where she was treated for worms, but the vet there suspected that she might have something else too (but had no way to test at the clinic). Took her to our regular vet on Monday, and she was diagnosed with parvo. The vet says it's a touch and go situation, and that there's just no way to know if she'll make it at this point. We're giving her IV fluid treatment and asking friends to pray with us for her recovery.

This is Maya.
20220513_230536.jpg
Such a cutie and So Sorry to hear
Hopes and prayers for her recovery

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I'd like to ask for prayer for our new puppy, Maya. We just got her on Friday night and then found out she was sick when we got her home. Took her to a vaccine clinic on Saturday where she was treated for worms, but the vet there suspected that she might have something else too (but had no way to test at the clinic). Took her to our regular vet on Monday, and she was diagnosed with parvo. The vet says it's a touch and go situation, and that there's just no way to know if she'll make it at this point. We're giving her IV fluid treatment and asking friends to pray with us for her recovery.

This is Maya.
20220513_230536.jpg
C'mon little Maya, you can do it. Pull through like a champ.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
1652823964054.png

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is Maya.
20220513_230536.jpg
Praying for Maya! Dogs and puppies are a special part of our family!

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is Maya.
20220513_230536.jpg
Praying for your pup @Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey friends, despite all of our best efforts, Maya did not make it through last night. Thank you for all of your love, encouragement, support, and prayers.

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey friends, despite all of our best efforts, Maya did not make it through last night. Thank you for all of your love, encouragement, support, and prayers.
Sorry to hear that man :(
Praying for you and yours.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear God
Thank you for the air I breath
Thank you for the food I eat
Thank you for my health
Thank you for my family and their health
Thank you for all the love in my life. The love I get to share and the blessings that you give me every day. I ask for more days like today I ask for the love and blessings to never end. May you forever guide my path. May I never forget to look up and thank you for all the silver linings, even when they are behind me. In Jesus’s name
Amen

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dunno if I mentioned it here, but, I had a second stroke 10 weeks ago. Here is an update I posted on my build thread:

I had my neuro follow up yesterday. He said it’s miraculous the recovery I have had. He is actually going to let me go a year without another scan. :)

However, I am still not supposed to get on a step stool or ladder higher than 3 feet and am limited to 40 pounds lifting. But other than that I can go back to normal activity.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts, prayers and positive energy. I really appreciate it.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Dear God
Thank you for the air I breath
Thank you for the food I eat
Thank you for my health
Thank you for my family and their health
Thank you for all the love in my life. The love I get to share and the blessings that you give me every day. I ask for more days like today I ask for the love and blessings to never end. May you forever guide my path. May I never forget to look up and thank you for all the silver linings, even when they are behind me. In Jesus’s name
Amen
Great to see those who are thankful for God and his Presence - Not presents !!

Dieing for a Drink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you Are around!I could use a prayer or 2..They worked last year.I thought i was getting better (stage 4 Liver)..Still havent drank (4 years now)However im Ill.forgive my writeing (disease makes you foggy).3 years ago i had emergency surgery to Drain a liver infection which Fixxed the infection how ever gave me a very bad Hernia which i was just living with however a few months ago it started hurting bad so the doc got me on lots of med and had a catscan.Well looks like if they fixxed it now id have a 60 percent chance of getting a life ending infection or a portal vein blowout.Im scared,my kids are freaking out.So Any good vibes would be great..And you and the reefs are in my prayers.Im glad There is a place i can keep my mind off it.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Glad you Are around!I could use a prayer or 2..They worked last year.I thought i was getting better (stage 4 Liver)..Still havent drank (4 years now)However im Ill.forgive my writeing (disease makes you foggy).3 years ago i had emergency surgery to Drain a liver infection which Fixxed the infection how ever gave me a very bad Hernia which i was just living with however a few months ago it started hurting bad so the doc got me on lots of med and had a catscan.Well looks like if they fixxed it now id have a 60 percent chance of getting a life ending infection or a portal vein blowout.Im scared,my kids are freaking out.So Any good vibes would be great..And you and the reefs are in my prayers.Im glad There is a place i can keep my mind off it.
Being in medical, watch cholesterol levels and color of urine for unusual colors.
Lots of water intake also flushed system

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding you to my prayers. God bless you

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night my family went through the worst accident we’ve seen. My 5 year old stood on the glass end table and it shattered. She suffered from a severed femoral artery. I’ve never seen such deep cut in person. And I’ve worked years in the commercial glass industry, cuts came with the job.
Please R2R send us your prayers of Devine healing. I worry for my little girl. Cecilia

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last night my family went through the worst accident we’ve seen. My 5 year old stood on the glass end table and it shattered. She suffered from a severed femoral artery. I’ve never seen such deep cut in person. And I’ve worked years in the commercial glass industry, cuts came with the job.
Please R2R send us your prayers of Devine healing. I worry for my little girl. Cecilia
Praying!! I'm so sorry.