Official teaser: The next GHL Doser

had one of these on backorder for about 6months...any idea of release date? store i ordered with keeps saying "there coming" but .... man its taking its time
 
had one of these on backorder for about 6months...any idea of release date? store i ordered with keeps saying "there coming" but .... man its taking its time
The new 2.2 or the discontinued 2.1? I haven't seen anything about any retailer having one or pre-ordering.
 
The new 2.2 or the discontinued 2.1? I haven't seen anything about any retailer having one or pre-ordering.
The only thing I've heard is basically, "IonD is out, now we can start putting work toward Doser 2.2."
 
The last email they sent out about GHL having a booth at RAP Orlando, shows a new design for the new doser (slightly different than what is shown in the first post here). But that’s as much info as we have.
 
Our first 2 Ion Director units arrived but I wont be able to crack them out of their packaging for a number of weeks due to being backed up so much on other work. They were ordered February 6th of 2020, simpler times those days were. My first impressions, that I wanted to share with the community, are just going to have to wait.

I'm looking forward to the new Doser Maxi. Bring it on!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new