Official Wellso's Show Off Thread....

heres one I picked up from breaking newz when he broke down his tank
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4032.jpg
    IMG_4032.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_4015.jpg
    IMG_4015.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 368
here is my first one got it two weeks ago for $60 little over 5" fully open and his doing great so far
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396087882.646672.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396087898.566781.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396087916.559508.jpg
 
Last edited:
My wellsi I had for 2 yrs before my clown tang I had took to good blues outta it and it slowly died.
 

Attachments

  • 1401117701636.jpg
    1401117701636.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 259
Wow love it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new