Official Wellso's Show Off Thread....

In love with this one!

12268568_1648149935472904_948981308_o.jpg
That's a beauty!

Let's see some more!!
 
I'll bump for more wellsos! :D
 
IMG_1553.JPG
IMG_1554.JPG
Welso-scoly hybrid from Cornbred. Two tiny frags to start. One has developed two mouths.
 
I LOVE Welsos, just wish I could get my hands on one for a reasonable price. I had one years ago and only paid like $50 for it. Now anytime I see one in the LFS they want $1000+. :eek:

I simply CANNOT justify the price!
 
Let's see some more!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new