Official Wellso's Show Off Thread....

Guess I'll play along as well.
welsos.jpg
very nice... :)
 
just starting out... :)

Brain-2.jpg


Brain-2TD.jpg



Brain-1.jpg


Brain-1TD.jpg



and just for kicks!!! a personal favorite... I think it's a Lobo...
Lobo.jpg


LoboTD.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yep that last one is a lobo marv.

My fav a 5 color wellso. Red,orangepurple,green,yellow. Pic with flash. The flash washes out the yellow. ;)
IMG_3748.jpg
 
here's one of my favorites...

all lights:

alllightscloseup.jpg


alllightsvalley.jpg


actinic only:

actiniccloseup.jpg


actinicvalley.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here's mine... posted in another thread... just thought I'd put it in here.

It squirted at the exact moment I snapped a pic... pretty lucky.

Not sure what it was doing... some say pooping... some say spawning.

WelsoPukeSmall.jpg
 
Freaking awesome corals guys. I've been considering Wellso for some time but it's now settled.
 
my favorite Wellso... Rainbow, going from bright red >>> orange >>> yellow...

11-23-09_Wellso1.jpg


11-23-09_Wellso2.jpg


11-23-09_Wellso3.jpg


11-23-09_Wellso4.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new