OG bounce mushroom resurrection

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why Cipro?
I've used Cipro to treat a few mushrooms with great success now.

OP
OP
bacc2bacc

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Sorry for never updating guys but the shroom was doing super well and growing bubbles all over but it caught a bacterial infection that I had affecting my rhoadactis in the tank. It shriveled up and never made it.

OG bounce for me are super prone to bacterial infections. The way 2 of these bacterial infection happpen for me is 1) Yuma stinging close by rhoadactis shroom 2) rock flower nem stinging close by rhoadactis shroom

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for never updating guys but the shroom was doing super well and growing bubbles all over but it caught a bacterial infection that I had affecting my rhoadactis in the tank. It shriveled up and never made it.

OG bounce for me are super prone to bacterial infections. The way 2 of these bacterial infection happpen for me is 1) Yuma stinging close by rhoadactis shroom 2) rock flower nem stinging close by rhoadactis shroom
Have you notice any other issues with rhodactis as far as everyone seems to be fine until you add a new bounce?
Im seriously starting to consider some just don't play well together in same system and will poison eachother.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back