Here are some pictures hope that can hlpLighting can shock a coral and bleach it or make it look pale. The coral dumps its zoanxthelle when it dosent think it needs it. Low light and it should start to darken or brown back up. Lots of time and effort im afraid. Watch your waters chemistry too. When low phosphates and nitrates the water can become very clear. Making the light more bright to the coral.
Tank is around a yr old the live rock has been in my tanks for a long while I got the initial tank just transferred water ect ran fine for 7 yrs no problem I switched tanks then this happened all parameters Are good I did turn down the lights is there anything I can do to ensure it will survive? Bacteria ect additives?How old is your tank?
What are the parameters?
The chemiclean dip is definitely something I haven't tried. What do you reckon it helps with? Also whats your dip protocol using chemiclean as dip? Wouldn't hurt me to experiment with this and see what happens next timeI second this and give a gentle dip w/ Chemiclean and a couple drops of iodine.