Oh shnap!

R33fJunkies

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2023
Messages
227
Reaction score
98
Location
Jersey City
Rating - 100%
3   0   1
Self improvement question: What do you think you can do to improve your tank? Personally, I want to get more torches and SPS.
 
Self improvement question: What do you think you can do to improve your tank? Personally, I want to get more torches and SPS.
Use reliable test kits
Dont overdo maintenance tasks
Dont buy on impulse
Log progress ( gives you reference points)
Provide good water quality and diet
 
Get coral in my tank haha
 
Self improvement question: What do you think you can do to improve your tank? Personally, I want to get more torches and SPS.
DO a better job of logging all info, get a bigger tank :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new