!!!!OK, IT'S TIME GUYS. I'M HAVING A "REAL" SALE. CRACK THE CYPHER AND BASK IN SAVINGS ALL WEEKEND!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have it but cant prove it till Friday
gene wilder suspense GIF

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if the obvious isn't the answer then it's probably the spelling thing... or Adam completely lost it and that's like a truck suspension or shock or something in the middle...

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:thinking-face:
More theory crafting... What if the use of that specific logo is intended...SSS ?
Conceal Flappy Bird GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe it’s like those pictures they had in the mall back in the nineties that you had to cross your eyes and stare at for two days straight before it pops out at you…. Adam’s a d***** like that ha just joshin Adam!
Ha!! Those things were weird. I could totally see them though. Took some odd focusing for sure but when the object popped out it was wild. How the heck did those things work? Anybody know?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha!! Those things were weird. I could totally see them though. Took some odd focusing for sure but when the object popped out it was wild. How the heck did those things work? Anybody know?
I don’t know exactly how it works but I know it has something to do with getting each eye to focus on a different spot.

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When your eyes cross the image of each eye overlaps and the differences/ subtle lines where the image is intended to be between the two stand out more. Thats why they're pretty close to a repeating pattern. Draw two circles and do the 'trick' to have your eyes blur/cross. Each eye sees two circles but the right circle from the left eye and left circle from the right eye overlap so instead of just seeing two circles you'll see 3 with the middle popping out. Draw three circles and you'll see 4. For whatever reason the overlap areas seem to pop out more....

im weird jon lovitz GIF

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh oh, I hear the wheels turning…. Stare too long and a laser burns an owl outline into your forehead! They were a trip though weren’t they?

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How am I gonna solve it if I don’t even see what we are trying to solve? Somebody help an old guy out here lol

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 83 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 45.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.2%
Back