OK OK I have to ask....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Genomecop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Genomecop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
364
Reaction score
430
Location
Marina Del Rey
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does your aquarium bust during an earthquake in Los Angeles/Cali?
 
Does your aquarium bust during an earthquake in Los Angeles/Cali?
Lol no. It will definitely get some wave action. Last noticeable quake we had, I was at home. Watched the tanks wave action majorly increase and then it was over, just as quick as it started. It always freaks me out since I run my display level approx 1" below the rim.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new