Ok...This is the start... 102g custom

Rob181

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
15
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any thoughts or suggestions? I inherited this 102g tank and I am eager to get it up and running. I still need to patch the holes in the back and install an overflow.
IMG_5721.jpg
 
Looks like a great project! Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R Rob!

When you ‘patch’ the holes make sure you do it real good! Lol
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new