• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Old School TUNZE

  • Thread starter Thread starter twotangs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twotangs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
83
Location
Shermans Dale PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a working 6100.10 pump. I have not tested it with a controller. I bought this from a person who was getting out. The pump was cleaned with vinegar and tested for 24 hours. Could be used as is or for parts. Asking $50.00 shipped.


photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg
photo 4.jpg
photo 5.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new