Oldie but Goodie

Welcome back to the obsession
Photo_1660507499508.jpg
 
Welcome Steve, glad you are here! I agree with what was previously mentioned, higher nitrates and phosphates and I supplement with iodine. Because they are close and I can drive there, I have gotten most of mine from Tidal Gardens. Always as advertised, happy and healthy.
1F937A80-9330-494D-9192-9D7C79442D45.jpeg
 
Hi and thanks for joining - as to Zoas, and this is my 2 plus years experience, is that they are a diverse bunch, have some that thrive way up high, and some that love the shadows. so it is clearly not a one size fits all approach.

but for the most par mid light and flow, nutrient rich, and some take tom spot feeding. I occasionally dose iodide, (still usually low on ICP testing)

Have fun and best of luck

black-panther-namor-throne-namor-megalodon.gif
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new