Omg….bobbit worm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CHSUB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I guess I'm in the minority few here but I wouldn’t remove any living creature hitch hiker from my tank. I just see everything as part of the overall ecosystem and they live in a reef for a reason. All God's creatures have their role in nature. Im not opposed to introducing natural predators into the tank to solve a situation though because the same would occur in the ocean too.
So you would keep adding fish and inverts as it prays on them?
 
I’d kill it. I cure my rocks to kill most of that stuff.

I pulled a few out from this last batch I had. I’m glad none of them made it in.

IMG_6352.jpeg
 
ahhhh no! Why have you kept it this long.

They like cats LOL. …. 🤪
Tank has lots of corals and glued rock, hard to remove anything. Also it has not been a problem, it seems to be a vegetarian eating mangrove leafs that fall into the tank.
 
vac7psdncrq81(0).gif

Vegetarian you say? 😆

I'm tempted to keep one as well after watching your video it really is interesting watching it move through the rockwork.
 
vac7psdncrq81(0).gif

Vegetarian you say? 😆

I'm tempted to keep one as well after watching your video it really is interesting watching it move through the rockwork.
Yes I have seen the pictures of Bobbits eating fish. However, the research I’ve done list hundreds of different possibilities. “There are 353 species in the Genus Eunice and they very well can’t all be the Bobbit Worm”
 
Yes I have seen the pictures of Bobbits eating fish. However, the research I’ve done list hundreds of different possibilities. “There are 353 species in the Genus Eunice and they very well can’t all be the Bobbit Worm”
Tbh I've just been looking for a chance to share that meme 😅. It's really interesting I'll definitely be following along I'd personally like to have one but the missus would kill me if she seen it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new