On Line store vs Forum Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got half way through and gave up... Paragraphs good!
 
+1.......
If everyone expressed themselves in threads like this, the forum would go downhill :/
Politics belong somewhere else.



No offense intended.
 
I will keep my big mouth shut on this matter from now on. sorry if I offeded anyone, won't happen again.
 
Last edited:
I didn't get far enough to be offended, and what I did read didn't seem offensive... I just found it hard on the eyes to read without paragraphs and gave up, sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new