? On my 20g long I recently drilled

fastest302

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
643
Reaction score
359
Location
Danbury, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I drilled for my overflow and return.. the overflow drilled find had a small chip out but is fine.. the return has a bigger chip but the gasket from the bulkhead covers it.. will I have a issue with this??
 
20170126_070415.jpg
here is the chip you will see from the return hole
 
I agree the only way to know for sure is to try it. But I have chips that big on my 20 gallon tank and the gasket covered them and its been fine.
 
Ended up getting a new tank and went to the coral reef to get it drilled.. John did an amazing job on it and Thier new setup was amazing.. definately worth check out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new