On to the next build/change

Added a gorgeous elegance today. Pics when it fully opens.

F62C2AFC-5BC4-40B5-B3D6-52DEBEC0CE04.jpeg 08D00629-AC6F-4071-A6ED-F5B18F6F419E.jpeg
 
I got a new home for my Polletti JB in the mail today thanks to AquaRocks! Great shroom or nem holder. Packed very well and arrived super quick! The magnet is super strong! Just rinsed as a precaution and placed in the tank. Wonderful piece that just blended in. Already shopping a few more pieces to fill the back wall in where I can’t get rocks. So excited!! (Shroom a lil upset after being moved, will get new pic when fully open. Almost went on like a top instead of in its grown so much. Hahaha
39D99C02-8AB2-4455-99D6-EA5CE94A2CD5.jpeg
D4C0E60B-BEA4-4ED5-9DED-B10E93FB3AB9.jpeg
 
Toying with the idea of a canopy and renovate stand. Basic skeleton tester temp control in place. Keeps light spill to a minimum, makes taking pics easier, also more difficulty to dig around so I’ll have to think twice before I do so. Haha
E8A7453E-6619-4D68-AE59-3174DF5AD085.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new