One and done? Or

Bennutri

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy how fast this tank cycled 1 month only and Caroline algae is already present whats my tank fish cap? 16 cube
C8ADFCCF-B07D-4CBF-B97F-DFC233A40CA9.jpeg
 
Crazy how fast this tank cycled 1 month only and Caroline algae is already present whats my tank fish cap? 16 cube
C8ADFCCF-B07D-4CBF-B97F-DFC233A40CA9.jpeg
Welcome to R2R!!!
Aw, heck! I don't know but I do know that I want Caroline algae too...
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new