One coral at a time! Yea rite!

Evil1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
2,301
Reaction score
12,131
Location
Staten Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just some new pictures using new filters

IMG_3756.jpeg IMG_3755.jpeg IMG_3754.jpeg IMG_3753.jpeg IMG_3752.jpeg IMG_3751.jpeg IMG_3750.jpeg IMG_3749.jpeg IMG_3748.jpeg IMG_3747.jpeg IMG_3745.jpeg IMG_3744.jpeg IMG_3743.jpeg IMG_3742.jpeg IMG_3741.jpeg IMG_3740.jpeg IMG_3737.jpeg IMG_3738.jpeg IMG_3739.jpeg IMG_3736.jpeg IMG_3735.jpeg IMG_3734.jpeg
 
Just wait until it isn't just multiple corals and it becomes multiple tanks! :oops:
 
I try and buy a few pieces I want every pay day when the wife isn’t looking. Lol. Got to cut back soon as I have not one but 2 children getting married this year yikes!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new