one hifin two pistol shrimp..

tailoftwogobies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe this is something that happens in a lot of tanks, but we are so excited about this little pairing. we’ve tried to re pair our hifin goby with another hifin (after a gorilla crab killed it’s original first friend) & shrimp and failed so we found another tiny candy cane pistol shrimp & said, let’s see what happens.. we now have 2 candy cane pistol shrimp & one hifin all happy in one burrow now. the bigger of the two shrimp are more adventurous because it’s been in the tank for months with the hifin, but this was so exciting to see them all pair up almost instantly & be happy! cheers to new burrows.

21597362-BF4B-4F96-B789-F5CC345B1EE4.png

OP
OP
tailoftwogobies

tailoftwogobies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The highfin are a beautiful goby. Good luck with the trio. Sounds like they are happy.
it’s so cool to see this all happen right before our eyes. i’m so thankful for this hobby that’s literally turned into a part of our family. i literally do a fish headcount every morning!

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it’s so cool to see this all happen right before our eyes. i’m so thankful for this hobby that’s literally turned into a part of our family. i literally do a fish headcount every morning!
I also do daily head count. Twice :)

Love my tanks. If you ever need anything. Feel free to PM me. Happy to help.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.6%
Back