One more fish for biocube

  • Thread starter Thread starter BC1906
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BC1906

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
260
Reaction score
127
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a BC29 and my wife wants to add another fish. This is what we currently have:

Fish:
Pair of ocellaris clowns
Yellow watchman goby
Pistol shrimp
Peppermint shrimp
3 hermit
Some nassarius snails

Corals:
2 frogspawn
1 torch
1 star polyp
Zoa frag
Button polyps
Acan

I know we are probably pushing it right now but I was seeing if there were any suggestions for one more fish. I was thinking of some kind of wrasse but there are many different types and wanted to see what all of our options are since this would be the last fish we could add.

Thanks for the suggestions!
 
They aren't fully grown yet but they aren't tiny. I would say they are probably half grown
 
The only wrasses that will work that are available regularly are any of the possum wrasse species or the pink streak wrasse.

Other possibilities include swales basslet, stigmatura blenny, or a firefish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new