One power brick for multiple lights

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for lights that can be daisy chain together and run off of a single power brick.

Is there anything out there like this? Not concerned with brand, even black boxes are ok, even T5 would be an option if they can be linked together.

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for lights that can be daisy chain together and run off of a single power brick.

Is there anything out there like this? Not concerned with brand, even black boxes are ok, even T5 would be an option if they can be linked together.
I believe you can do this with Kessils

oreo54

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm, as far as I can tell any that use a constant voltage power brick can be "chained" though that means in parallel.
They need to be the same voltage and the new one needs increased amp capability.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You mean for power supply?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes for power supply. Didn't know if anything looks that was available
I'm not aware of any lights that can be daisy chained together for power source. I know some, such as the kessils, that can be daisy chained together for control, but not for power.
ONly thing I can think of is if you go with a T5 fixture, but even then you're going to have at minimum 2 power cords, one for the T5 and 1 for the fans.
I did convert a hybrid fixture from two cords to one, but the fixture is used with LEDS mounted inbetween them.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back