One spot Foxface in 65g?

Yes you can & I yes I do (in a 65gal tank)
Jess2.JPG
Wait.....is that a panther grouper you have in there as well lol?
 
Panther Groupers do get pretty big and are a predatory fish. Not sure if our average reef tank’s the best for one lol.
Have had him now for 6 years and it's about 4.5 inches long. Plays well with everything else in tank and is almost like a dog, I can hand feed him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new