One spot Foxface in 65g?

Yes you can & I yes I do (in a 65gal tank)
Jess2.JPG
Wait.....is that a panther grouper you have in there as well lol?
 
Panther Groupers do get pretty big and are a predatory fish. Not sure if our average reef tank’s the best for one lol.
Have had him now for 6 years and it's about 4.5 inches long. Plays well with everything else in tank and is almost like a dog, I can hand feed him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new