One wavemaker for a 32 inch tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TonyHanke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TonyHanke

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2025
Messages
93
Reaction score
37
Location
Warsaw, Poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to ask, if it's possible to set up a good tank, but I'm kinda on a budget, and I don't want to spend much more than 80$. I can buy 1 jebao cross flow pump, dcw 70, cause it can generate waves and random flow, right? If not, or that product isn't good, what else could I buy?
 
I wanted to ask, if it's possible to set up a good tank, but I'm kinda on a budget, and I don't want to spend much more than 80$. I can buy 1 jebao cross flow pump, dcw 70, cause it can generate waves and random flow, right? If not, or that product isn't good, what else could I buy?
You sure can.
Ive used both Jebao and Hygeer for many years without issue.
Both have 3 or 4 patterns, 1 of which is random.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new