One Year In

Hello everyone! I’ve just completed my first year reefing! I’ve been reading the forums here for a while now and just made an account. I started off with a 29 gallon with a hang on the back filter but that didn’t last long lol. I eventually added a sump and also wound up with a 40 gallon breeder with a canister filter. I eventually combined the systems and I’m running a 75 gallon with a 40 gallon breeder as a sump. I’m very excited to meet everyone I will post pictures when the lights come on ... and after I clean my glass

"after I clean my glass" haha
Story of my life - WELCOME!
 
Welcome

Spock-Home.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new