One Zoa head half folded in?

JoyTheJenday

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this zoa for quite a bit and it’s been doing really well. Since yesterday though, one head started to only half open. Is this normal? Is there anything I should do to/for it?
0B133643-CCDE-447D-ABC0-3EF3559AA668.jpeg
 
My zoas do this too. They mainly do it for me when they start to grow new heads. It’ll do that with a couple heads for a few days and then be back to normal!
 
My zoas do this too. They mainly do it for me when they start to grow new heads. It’ll do that with a couple heads for a few days and then be back to normal!
That's good to hear! I do see an itty bitty head at the bottom so hopefully they'll be back to normal soon!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new