Online anemones

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are theee LFSs in my area. I went to one yesterday and, as suspected, all their nems were shriveled up chunks of mush. Disgusting. Another LFS has beautiful SPS but the only nems he usually has are the four huge RBTA in his display tank. The third guy has one or two nems but they are small and their color isn’t great. Ordering a nem online has its risks. I can’t remember ordering nems online before because I’m afraid they might die in the bag. Do any of you order online and, if so, who is your go-to source?

ZachH455

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are theee LFSs in my area. I went to one yesterday and, as suspected, all their nems were shriveled up chunks of mush. Disgusting. Another LFS has beautiful SPS but the only nems he usually has are the four huge RBTA in his display tank. The third guy has one or two nems but they are small and their color isn’t great. Ordering a nem online has its risks. I can’t remember ordering nems online before because I’m afraid they might die in the bag. Do any of you order online and, if so, who is your go-to source?
Got mine off of the diver's den and have had zero problems. Looks exactly as pictured and is completely healthy after ~6mo

OP
OP
BestMomEver

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sounds like you might be an experienced reefer but new to the forum. I don't have any source recommendations but would suggest that you read up on cipro treatment, pioneered by @OrionN.
Yep and kinda! Been reefing for years and joined here many years ago. Left then came back about four months ago. Never used Cipro cause no one here sells it. I’ll look into it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back