- Joined
- Mar 7, 2018
- Messages
- 598
- Reaction score
- 560
- Location
- Fairfield, CA.
- What state or country do you live in
- California
My coral QT consists of the following:
Fluval evo 13 AIO and Skimmer $200
AI Prime HD and flex mount $235
Hydor ~250 and 425gph circulation pumps $65
Eheim jager heater $30
Livesand and a magnetic frag rack that I already had.
This setup has been working well thus far, only 80 more days to go. I QT for 90.
I hope to add a GHL doser 2.1 SA to complete the setup.
Fluval evo 13 AIO and Skimmer $200
AI Prime HD and flex mount $235
Hydor ~250 and 425gph circulation pumps $65
Eheim jager heater $30
Livesand and a magnetic frag rack that I already had.
This setup has been working well thus far, only 80 more days to go. I QT for 90.
I hope to add a GHL doser 2.1 SA to complete the setup.
