Only a BTA for the Fluval Evo 13.5g?

LongWayHome

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2025
Messages
94
Reaction score
78
Location
Nevada
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

While we're not ready to put an anemone into this tank currently, I do want to see what options would be a good potential fit for this tank when the time comes. I mostly see folks suggest Bubble Tip anemones and have seen H Malu suggested a few times as well (but not commonly). Ideally the anemone would host the percula clownfish in the tank, but it's not necessary.

The H Malu seems to not be a popular choice and it's been pretty hard to even find options available so I'm not sure how realistic finding one would be.

The only anemone that we're passing on are mini-maxi carpets. Husband just ain't about them.

I do want to add rock flower anemones at some point as well.

Thank you for your input.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new