Ooo Jebao!

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooo Jebao.... your price is the best and make me happy inside! I buy 3 of you and run you all day long.

8 months past I’m happy as can be, then I start your wave mode for about 2 weeks everything is great until I look and see half my tank not flowing the way it flows. The RW-8 has died. “Maybe the on and off really did cut it’s like in half”

I test and test to find the controller and power block working just the head not responding. When plugging in the controller has no power only if plugged into that head, others the controller works I cleaned the power head inside and out. No resolution.

I contacted custom service but no response. I hear it’s easier to get ahold of Trump then Jebao.

Now what do I do? Maybe just spent $300 like I should have in the start?

Last edited:
U

User1

View Badges
Just buy another RW-8 and call it a day. I've used RW4's and 8's with my reef angel controller and enjoyed them. The only thing I didn't like is the monthly maintenance on them. If you don't stay on top of it they fall off pretty quick. Other than that the pair I had lasted for a couple years. Only one failure but I also know that is hit or miss. I consider them throw away items.

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can drop some serious change if you want to yes.
Mine have generally lasted a little over a year maybe more. So at 35 for just the head it’s a good deal.

On tip, I bought larger amperage power supplies and plugged all of them into it.
I tossed the little junk ones.

VB313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a pp4 last a week then the controller froze up on me and the controls couldn’t be changed still worked and lit up just stuck in pulse mode tried getting ahold of them as well with no response but a call to amazon they replaced it no questions asked had it 4 months now no issues yet but there cheap enough to replace if any go’s wrong

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back