Oops, I did it again!

Preach it, brother!


Or has he posted in wrong threads when it happens? Maybe he's just messing with everyone. Based on his public school edumacation, however, this is unlikely but you never really know.
1775673374050.gif
 
I’ve lost some respect Kev. Taco Bell. Really?
1775668562490.gif
Steve, this was my lunch, the steak burrito supreme is for my commute home from work. Easy while driving and no mess. Redeemed?
IMG_1684.jpeg
 
Steve, this was my lunch, the steak burrito supreme is for my commute home from work. Easy while driving and no mess. Redeemed?
IMG_1684.jpeg
1775679809870.gif
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new