Oops, I did it again!

Oh wow, that is too cute. 😍 I don't know if I like the blenny or the clam better; they are both adorable!
Some people say I’m a tailspot Blenny fanatic, that’s just ridiculous!
IMG_4853.jpeg
IMG_4865.jpeg
 
I'm right there with you in the tailspot blenny fan club.
Too much of a wimp to try a clam though.
Ya, I wanted one for a long time but just didn’t think I had enough par in my 32g so after over four years I upgraded in January and bought a par meter to check the new lights and I got the green light.
 
Kev, just wait till the Twinspots get there and you'll change your tune.
 
Some people say I’m a tailspot Blenny fanatic, that’s just ridiculous!
IMG_4853.jpeg
IMG_4865.jpeg
Why did I have the feeling you were going to post these pics? I mean, how did I know?
 
Friday morning I found two of my torches knocked off the rock ( pincushion urchin 😡). Got them back to their rightful places yesterday.
IMG_2206.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2197.jpeg
    IMG_2197.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 18
can we see?
I haven’t seen them since I put them in the tank with the lights off but I’ll grab some pictures when I do. They are really small, barely an inch.
 
I haven’t seen them since I put them in the tank with the lights off but I’ll grab some pictures when I do. They are really small, barely an inch.
Mine was about 3/8” when I got her. Now she is a huge fatty at least 2” long.
 
Mine was about 3/8” when I got her. Now she is a huge fatty at least 2” long.
How long have you had your Paul?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new