Oops, I did it again!

Well, she is in. Very bold for her size.
IMG_1293.jpeg
 
Working on my euphyllia garden on the left, hoping to find some cool frogspawn and hammers tomorrow at Lear.
IMG_1331.jpeg
IMG_1332.jpeg
IMG_1334.jpeg
IMG_1330.jpeg
 
Picked up a banana and dragon soul torch and two octospawn for my euphyllia and torch gardens.currently not happy or open much.
IMG_1360.jpeg
IMG_1361.jpeg
 
The TBS sand looks great
Thanks Rock, I was worried it might be too course for my wrasse to sleep but that’s not a problem and it doesn’t blow around.
 
Tank is looking great Kev!
What did you think of the Danoplus PAR meter? What PAR are your torches getting?
The unopened box looks fantastic! I plan to get it out this weekend and mapping par. I’m hoping to find a place on top of the rock with at least 300 par for a maxima.
 
Feeding live worms, even my eilbi angel went nuts!
Who doesn't love white worms!?

Well, I don't, but that's because today was white worm culture clean-up day :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new