Oops, I did it again!

I do similar. I use a 32 oz drink cup from Dickeys or Rudy's BBQ and transfer it to my sump a few cups at a time.
You would make an outstanding Southerner Tim!
 
It gets above 70 degrees and we eat summer food in north east Ohio!
IMG_1530.jpeg
Oh that looks scrumptious delicious!
 
Last edited:
Cheers my friend
1000201788.jpg
Man, your tank is Rocking! Are you still replacing your CBB? I’m getting one from Dr. Reef when I get back from vacation next month. I’m heading to a far far away, very little known place called Florida. Ever heard of it?
 
Man, your tank is Rocking! Are you still replacing your CBB? I’m getting one from Dr. Reef when I get back from vacation next month. I’m heading to a far far away, very little known place called Florida. Ever heard of it?
No, I've never heard of that faraway place lol. I want another CBB and another Royal Pencil Wrasse, I'll see if I can order both of them these days.
 
No, I've never heard of that faraway place lol. I want another CBB and another Royal Pencil Wrasse, I'll see if I can order both of them these days.
I’ll be hitting you up for advice on the CBB!
 
You should be fine with a CBB! They love white worms :-)
I just wanted to wait until after my vacation so I could be around to make sure it’s eating. Can’t wait or I would do it sooner!
 
I'm almost a Southerner. I am a Southwesterner.
Mmm…hah don’t see it. Mayyybbeee Texican but I think he’s not quite genteel enough lol
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new