Oops, I did it again!

Me too kev, especially deviled ones
Excited Feed Me GIF by Faja Lobi
 
When I had the 90 my wrasses took out both the peppermints and berghia I tried. This guy took a while but eventually took out out the aiptasia forests. I’d love to have tank big enough to support one again.
1775598942169.jpeg
 
When I had the 90 my wrasses took out both the peppermints and berghia I tried. This guy took a while but eventually took out out the aiptasia forests. I’d love to have tank big enough to support one again.
1775598942169.jpeg
I had one that ate everything, it also ate all the aiptasia, but I lost him after 7 months.
So far none of my 3 wrasses have done anything wrong with the shrimp, they're quite peaceful 🤞
 
When I had the 90 my wrasses took out both the peppermints and berghia I tried. This guy took a while but eventually took out out the aiptasia forests. I’d love to have tank big enough to support one again.
1775598942169.jpeg
She’s gorgeous Steve! I’m getting a fish order from Dr. Reef when I get back from vacation. I can’t wait to get my CBB!
 
I'm looking for ideas for a single centerpiece fish for my 26 gallon, something with personality similar to a Valentini Puffer but I believe that's too big for my 26g. Any ideas?

Avoiding fish that hide or perch all day.
 
I'm looking for ideas for a single centerpiece fish for my 26 gallon, something with personality similar to a Valentini Puffer but I believe that's too big for my 26g. Any ideas?

Avoiding fish that hide or perch all day.
Haha I pulled a Kevin and posted in wrong thread oops.
 
I’ve lost some respect Kev. Taco Bell. Really?
1775668562490.gif
Preach it, brother!

Haha I pulled a Kevin and posted in wrong thread oops.
Or has he posted in wrong threads when it happens? Maybe he's just messing with everyone. Based on his public school edumacation, however, this is unlikely but you never really know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new