Oops, I did it again!

The one with is mouth open of course...
Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
 
I got a camera to keep an eye on the tank while on vacation!


 
Cheers Luis! If there is a strong South east wind you should be able to smell me by 2:00pm tomorrow.
IMG_1769.jpeg
 
Cheers Luis! If there is a strong South east wind you should be able to smell me by 2:00pm tomorrow.
IMG_1769.jpeg
So excited for you my friend! I hope you have an amazing trip!!!
 
Good evening Luis! How are the grandkids doing, specifically little Kevin?
No good news on that, we have to start all over again.
 
Sorry Luis! Maybe new parents didn’t know what to do?
I had 3 chicks yesterday and today there are none, things happen, I'll try again next week and see what happens
 
I had 3 chicks yesterday and today there are none, things happen, I'll try again next week and see what happens
I hope there’s another Kevin soon!
 
I had 3 chicks yesterday and today there are none, things happen, I'll try again next week and see what happens
Cheers Luis, I had my first Cuban sandwich today!
IMG_1779.jpeg
 
I had 3 chicks yesterday and today there are none, things happen, I'll try again next week and see what happens
Do you think a snake could have gotten to them?
 
Do you think a snake could have gotten to them?
No, they're quite high up on the wall, and besides, I had to get them out of the nest.
 
Cheers Luis, I had my first Cuban sandwich today!
IMG_1779.jpeg
Cheers my friend! I know you just arrived, but how's Florida treating you so far? I'm starting to make a cream of shrimp soup here.
1000205590.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new