Oops, I did it again!

I got released as my kidney function returned to baseline ( my baseline not normal) after Iv fluids. I’m following up with my nephrologist tomorrow.
Yay! Now drink more fluids. Seriously, I am glad that you are back home. 🥳
 
My tuxedo urchin is missing out on the action!
IMG_3397.jpeg
 
I think the male I introduced last weekend is hitting it off with the female mandarin.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new