Oops, I did it again!

I got released as my kidney function returned to baseline ( my baseline not normal) after Iv fluids. I’m following up with my nephrologist tomorrow.
Yay! Now drink more fluids. Seriously, I am glad that you are back home. 🥳
 
My tuxedo urchin is missing out on the action!
IMG_3397.jpeg
 
I think the male I introduced last weekend is hitting it off with the female mandarin.
 

 

Great videos Kevin! Love those euphyllia coral! ❤️
 

Your videos kick the dog snot out of your pictures.
 
I never considered one but I’m really digging my long spine urchin.
IMG_3396.jpeg
Its great when you get something and then it turns out better than you imagined.
 
Its great when you get something and then it turns out better than you imagined.
That must of what my wife thought when I married her Dawn! 🤪
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new