Opinions on aquascape?

http://www.marcorocks.com/
Mega Meltdown After Sale

Formidableone14

View Badges
Reaction score
Looks goods, I would suggest the smaller front cave on the right gets moved and maybe on top of the left one as suggested? At the end of the day, its yours and you get to look at it alllllll the time. Just make sure you love it!!

Top Shelf Aquatics
Reef Pro Corals

Mikeltee

View Badges
Reaction score
Who cares what we think! Do what looks good to you. You can always change it and you probably will a couple years down the road. FWIW I like it!

cvrle1

View Badges
Reaction score
If you like what you have, leave it be for several days, dont look at it and dont think about it at all. Come back to it after that time, and look. Odds are there will be things that you dont like and want to change. Getting scape that you really like and that is functional can take week(s) to accomplish.

Also, arches. For some reason everyone that aquascapes for the 1st time always goes for arches ( I did this myself lol) but they are very unnatural. You wont find arches in wild. You will find caves, crevices, rocks on top of rocks, lots of hiding spaces for fish. Arches dont do any of that.

Finally, once you put corals in there, you wont even be able to see what your scape looks like, so build what is functional for fish and corals you plan to have.

http://www.marcorocks.com/

TOP 3 Ingredients for an AMAZING Reef Tank? (pick 3)

• Proper Lighting

Votes: 136 69.0%
  • Substrate

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Aquascape

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Filtration

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • Livestock

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Water Chemistry

Votes: 100 50.8%