Opinions on my scape

Salt Creep01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2016
Messages
176
Reaction score
170
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody I am looking for opinions on my scape. I am open to ALL opinions so please don’t feel the need to sugarcoat, I won’t be offended
9a4bb369c2b01caab2364724a4173e66.jpg
 
I think it looks great. Nanos are hard to scape because you can only use a couple rocks before it looks completely cluttered. Great job.
 
Hello everybody I am looking for opinions on my scape. I am open to ALL opinions so please don’t feel the need to sugarcoat, I won’t be offended
9a4bb369c2b01caab2364724a4173e66.jpg
I like it, think it looks good. I like the overhang effect. You also have good options to place coral at different levels depending on their lighting requirements.
 
Yep I think it's nice. Although keep in mind the type of coral you are going to keep and placement. Something like a torch will really change the scape for instance. But I dig what you have there.
 
Minimalist. I like the look... mine is similar, though I've got a bit more room to work with :)

Where you go with it from this point forward is what's going to make all the difference.
 
I like it a lot, but I would try to separate them a little more. Even an inch or two. Just my opinion.
 
You can always add small island rocks in the front to creast species specific gardens like ricordia or zoa gardens
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new