OR3 48” issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jerm40
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jerm40

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
28
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an OR3 48” that I purchased Jan.21 and noticed only half the led strip is working. Has anyone ever had this issue. I have 4 OR3 units, some much older and have had zero issues.
 
My 60” bars (qty 2) stopped working at exactly 13 months and 2 days.
Out of 650 dollars. And absolutely no understanding of why.

Me furious! Is an understatement.
 
Email orphek. They usually have great return time on answering and often are incredibly helpful.
 
I have an OR3 48” that I purchased Jan.21 and noticed only half the led strip is working. Has anyone ever had this issue. I have 4 OR3 units, some much older and have had zero issues.
I actually have. I contacted Orphek and they resolved the issue
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new