ORA Strawberry Shortcake (New Release)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gillman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ugh! That's the one thing I hate about ORA frags..... The plug! :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh! That's the one thing I hate about ORA frags..... The plug! :(

Agree, I hate their plugs.

I will take a pic of mine later, I got it about a month ago and is starting to get some color to it. It was fairly brown when I picked it up.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a top down of my frag. It was a little brown when I picked it up at the LEAR swap, but it did a nice job coloring up. Getting ready to cut the plug off and mount it in its permanent home
uploadfromtaptalk1395637219672.jpg
 
Awesome piece, bro!! Love the strawberry shortcake
 
Very nice! About how long did it take to get that size? Did you find it to light more or less light?

This is actually a friend of mine. This thing grows pretty fast for him. He has it mid tank or so under t12 lighting. I asked him if I could post it on here since he isnt a member. (No this is not a ORA) But figured it would be a good time to post. Hopefully he will join R2R he has AMAZING corals and his frags are well priced!!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new