Orange/Mocha Storm Clownfish Pair

Mike N

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
1,566
Location
Houston, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Putting The Feelers out there to see if I can find a pair of orange or mocha storm clownfish. Preferably a breeding pair, but would also consider an older bonded pair.
Please PM me with price shipped to 77095 if you have any available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new